Location does not change

Hey all,

I am trying to scrape the site below for financial advisors, specifically in new york city, but every time I run the scrape the location does not load as the URL does not change no matter the city. Any way I can try scraping a specific location?

@Neitic321 Hi, it appears that the website automatically reads your location. The search query URL does not transform in case you enter a specific location, therefore you should try accessing this website using a location-specific proxy or copy the data straight from the 'Data preview' window.

Hi what do you mean by copying the data straight from the data preview window? Thank you for your help!

@Neitic321 Create a selector for each of the desired data points and copy the columns one by one from the 'Data preview' window.

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"lpl-1","startUrl":["https://faa.lpl.com/FindAnAdvisor/app/advisor-search.html"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"a:contains(\"Show More Results\")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.info-adv","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"p.name","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"telephone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"a[href*=\"tel\"]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

okay I see, thank you!