Load more working, not scraping any data after

I have managed to get the load more part to work in my sitemap and even the data preview to show me what I want. When I run the actual scrape, I get no results for my member names I am trying to extract:

I want to extract 3 things: name, phone # and date joined

NOTE: you will not be able to see webpage, and I was not able to find anything that worked for me in the forums already. I searched through every "load more" page but still can't get the data to actual scrape.

my sitemap: {"_id":"meadow1","startUrl":["https://admin.getmeadow.com/members/verified"],"selectors":[{"id":"loadmore","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":"button.blend","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"member list","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["loadmore"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"delay":"0"},{"id":"Member name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["member list"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}