Load more / links

Hello -- I am new to this so please bear with me :slight_smile:

When I use a link selector, I am able to get it to click into the link of each club and extract the data I need.

However, since there is a load more, it stops after the initial ones. So I've changed it to an element click, set the element click to the load more button, and the elements to where the links are. I can get it to click the load more until exhausted but no longer can I get it to click into the links of each record. I have tried adding a child layer that is just a "link" type, and it is the same box that I selected as the element in the parent, but still will not work,.

Url: https://maizepages.umich.edu/organizations?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"umich_clubs","startUrl":["https://maizepages.umich.edu/organizations?categories=3649&categories=3648&categories=3650&categories=3651&categories=3693&categories=4568&categories=3654&categories=3656&categories=3652&categories=3658&categories=3659"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["club_link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["club_link"],"selector":".bodyText-large p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["club_link"],"selector":"[role] > div > div > div > div > div > div > div > div:nth-of-type(2) > div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"additional","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["club_link"],"selector":"div div div div div div div div:nth-of-type(5) > div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"additional_email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["club_link"],"selector":"#react-app div div div div div div div div div div div div:nth-of-type(1) > div div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"club_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["wrappers"],"selector":"#org-search-results div div div:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"wrappers","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span > div > div","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"[role] > div > div > div > div > div > div > div.outlinedButton button","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

I was able to fix this by selecting the wider element for the initial elementClick