Links in new tab closing

Community, need your help, here is my sitemap.

Each product is opening in a new tab without html href reference, so I used SelectorPopupLink (is the only way to get href links). But it opens first product and closes the page, and I dont know why.

Thanks!!

{"_id":"wallapoto","startUrl":["https://es.wallapop.com/app/search?filters_source=quick_filters&latitude=39.586852199999996&longitude=-0.3004687&distance=1000"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"a[class='ItemCardList__item ng-star-inserted']","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"nombre","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.js__card-product-detail--title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"precio","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.card-product-detail-price","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"fecha","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.card-product-detail-user-stats-published","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"visto","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.card-product-detail-user-stats-right:nth-of-type(3) span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"favoritos","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.card-product-detail-user-stats-right:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

@xarly Hi, it appears the actual link references of these products can not be located within the HTML, however, it is possible to extract them within the 'Data preview' window using the 'Pop-up' link selector.

These URLs can be used as unique start URLs for a new sitemap: 2019 - UnTECH # 17 - Scraping Multiple URL's with Webscraper.io - YouTube

it works, thanks for your trick. I expected to be able to do it automatically. Entering the urls manually is not very optimal, but it works. Thank you!!