Links from inside an element card is not scraping the data

I created a pagination but the information from each link (more info) is not getting extracted.

URL: Tax Sale Properties | Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

SITEMAP:
{"_id":"pagination_tarrant","startUrl":["Tax Sale Properties | Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP a"},{"id":"window-card","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.result-excerpt","multiple":true},{"id":"address","parentSelectors":["window-card"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"more_details","parentSelectors":["window-card"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.view-more","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromRedirect"},{"id":"county","parentSelectors":["more_details"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"dt:contains('County:') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hi,

Is this a public website? I am having difficulties opening the URL.

seems like you don't need pagination... Use indexes to go through pagination by changing:
&offset=40........50......60 etc

Yes, it is a public website. When you click on the attached link, it will take you to a website where it shows property list. My issue is trying to get the data from the link (more details) for each property.