LinkedIn search pop-up window empty

I have created a sitemap for a search of a company and job title keyword on LinkedIn:

{"_id":"reach","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?currentCompany=%5B%2218667972%22%5D&origin=FACETED_SEARCH&sid=qcc&title=reporter&page=[1-100]"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"id":"Scroller","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.mb1","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"delay":0,"id":"Name","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Scroller"],"regex":"","selector":".app-aware-link span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

But when I run the scrape, the pop-up window finds no results and therefore cannot scrape anything. Even though there are actually loads of results if you perform the same search manually.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a workaround for this issue?

@johncthompson Hello, just mark it with preformatted text, otherwise it automatically transforms the start URL.

1 Like

This turned out to be an issue with the pagination part of the URL not appearing on the first page of results. Using the URL from the second page of results and replacing "2" with [1-X] where X is the number of pages of results did the trick.