Link and Popuplink not worked on crowd funding website

Hi,
I'm trying to extract data from sowefund a crowdfunding site. But when I try to extract the data of facebook, twitter, and the website of the startup, the extraction gives me a null value.
When I configure the sitemap I give to the link that refers to facebook, twitter, and the website the first time with a link and the second time with popup link because the sowefund opens a new tab when I press on the facebook link or twitter or website link.
The first I configure it on a webpage works well with this result: a[title='Visiter le site de Eonef (Zephyr Solar 2019)']but when I try the sitemap on another page it does not work.

Please, can anyone help me?

Could we see the sitemap and the URL in questions?

Yes the sitemap is:
{"_id":"sowefund","startUrl":["https://sowefund.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"startup","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".mainLink a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"sturtup_name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["startup"],"selector":".box-body a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"obiettivo","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":".project-side span.font-xl","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"descrizione","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":".description p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"minimum_instment","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":".ticket span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"enterpreteur","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":"span.col-xs-offset-2[data-gtm-vis-has-fired-10563913_50]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"startup_web_site","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":"section.project-side:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["sturtup_name"],"selector":".hidden-md .list-unstyled li:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}