Limit pages by using nth-of-type() goes wrong

Describe the problem.
Since too many pages in the websit, i just want the first 15 pages. i tried used :nth-of-type(1):not([rel='15'] to control the pages, but fails, just get 1 pages, i.e. the first pages. and also changed the numbers in tyep(), and numbers in rel=[], to see what happened. seems, i can't find the rules. look forward to the help. Thanks!

Url: 司法拍卖列表

Sitemap:
{"_id":"jd-court-gfs-house-nextpage","startUrl":["司法拍卖列表 a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"first-layer-house-option","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[data-childrencateid='12728'] a","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"[data-paimaistatus='2'] a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"first-layer-end-option","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[data-paimaistatus='2'] a","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".ui-pager a:nth-of-type(1):not([rel='15'])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"first-layer-frame","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".pm-item a","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-link-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["first-layer-frame"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-title-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"","selector":"div.pm-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-final-price-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"","selector":"em.lrc-tooltip-item","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-attenders-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"\d人报名","selector":"div.endtime","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-remind-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"\d+人关注提醒","selector":"div.endtime","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-look-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"\d+人围观","selector":"div.endtime","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-enddate-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"\d+年\d+月\d+日","selector":"div.endtime","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-court-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('处置单位:') + dd a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-bidrecord-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"[0-9]+","selector":"li.nav-active","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-markup-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"","selector":".list li:nth-of-type(3) em","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collect-agent-inlink-inframe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collect-link-inframe"],"regex":"","selector":"p.pm-sifacontact__item","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@yutou Hi there. Did you try - a.ui-pager-next:not([rel="15"])?

Example:

{"_id":"limited-click","startUrl":["https://auction.jd.com/sifa_list.html?provinceId=19"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"a.ui-pager-next:not([rel=\"15\"])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"limited-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".goods-list ul > li","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["limited-click"],"regex":"","selector":"div.item-name","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi viesturs, Thanks for your suggestion. I tried with :not([rel="15"]) before, i also tried with :not([rel="15"]) just now. but it didn't work. it is ok for first 6pages, after click page6, it went to last page,page59. image
for first 6 pages, i think there are 6 pages shown, but after 6, i don't know how the codes works.

i also tried to code with .ui-pager a:nth-of-type(-n+8), for first 7pages, i works only for first 6 pages. but when for page7, it go to last page instead of page 7. so now, i only can get the first 6 pages data and last page data. I understand the problem is that there only first 6 pagebuttons and a lastpage button on the webpage ,the code treats lastpage button as page7. i don't how to fix this.

@yutou Tested it on Web Scraper Cloud as well. Each page has 40 records x 14 pages = 560

@ViestursWS Thank for testing this problem for me. I don't have Web Scraper Cloud ID.