Js recursive "load more" click on element not working

I am trying to scrap contact data from a website which has a kind of "load more" element. Webscraper seems not to be able to click more than once on that element.
Guys: anyhelp?
Below, is my JSON code:
{"_id":"architects-56","startUrl":["[Conseil national | Ordre des architectes":{"id":"showMore","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a#pager","multiple":false,"delay":"6000","clickElementSelector":"a#pager","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"archLink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.apt-result a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Architect","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"addresse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":"div.thoroughfare","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"codePostal","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":"span.postal-code","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ville","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":"span.locality","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"telephone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":".field-name-field-telephone","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"faxOrTel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":".field-name-field-fax div.field-item","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mail","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":".field-item a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"web","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["archLink"],"selector":".field-name-field-agence-sites a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks in advance

Hi all. I fixed it. Will leave this here so that might serve others.
The problem was that I was setting the wrong selector for the element to click (clickElementSelector). After a few tries (and reading instructions :slight_smile: ) , I learned that the selector should be its parent and not itself.