Javascript pagination reloading links

Hi Guys,

i can't make a proper pagination on a webpage with javascript loaded content. I try "Element Click" and "Pagination" but not work out. I always get the following failure:

ACCESSING_UNDEFINED_ELEMENT 1 probably page was reloaded at getWrappedHTML with [1]

I am on a list of items. When i go to the detail page, the scraper not go back and select the next one. I think the detail page makes a new page loading and the scraper lose the path. That is what i assume. Because of there is not href text, i dont know at the moment if my goal is achievable.

Url: HamburgService - Kita-Infosystem

Sitemap:
{"_id":"hamburg","startUrl":["https://serviceportal.hamburg.de/HamburgGateway/FVP/FV/BSF/KitaInfo/?sid=95#"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"input#GatewayMaster_ContentSection_uscSearch_btnSucheVolltext","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":5001,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"open","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"detailpage","paginationType":"clickOnce","parentSelectors":["open","detailpage"],"selector":".text input.formularschaltflaeche","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}

Hello,

Unfortunately, it looks like it will not be possible to scrape this site, since the HTML is reloaded after each click.