Javascript pagination not triggering

Pagination is a text link with javascript like so:
<a href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$MainContent$pagerTop$ctl02$ctl00','')"> NEXT &gt;</a>

When I start a scrape, I can visually see the link become focused in the browser, but it does not trigger a new page to load for some reason.

The URL is not a public facing website

Sitemap:
{"_id":"contacts","startUrl":["http://domain.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"pager","paginationType":"linkFromInlineScript","parentSelectors":["_root","pager"],"selector":".right-content #pager a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"contact","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pager"],"selector":".right-content .contact-list td a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblCompany","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblAddress1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"address2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblAddress2","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"city","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblCity","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"state","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblState","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"phone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblPhone","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"mobile","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblMobile","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"a#ctl00_MainContent_lblEmail","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"status","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblStatus","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"notes","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contact"],"regex":"","selector":"span#ctl00_MainContent_lblComments","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi,

Are you using the pagination type: auto? Have you tried different types?

I think I tried all options at this point. One thing that seems to be different on this site is that the dom structure doesn't really change between pages. The contact names change, of course, but the pagination button doesn't, and the pagination button is also under the same part of the dom as the contacts.

There is not much I can do without being able to inspect the code. One thing you can try is creating a trial account and launching the sitemap in the cloud, that could have a better outcome.

did you try use ElementClick instead of pagination selector ?

I have the same issue, and I have tried everything. Nothing seems to be working.

I get this warning in the Console

Refused to run the JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'wasm-unsafe-eval' 'inline-speculation-rules'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note that hashes do not apply to event handlers, style attributes and javascript: navigations unless the 'unsafe-hashes' keyword is present.