Iterative Drop Down Issues

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get a sitemap to capture feature lists based on 3 drop downs for make model and year. I followed the tutorial provided but the elements are so different on this site I can't quite figure it out. Can anyone give me a push in the right direction for doing this?

Example Url: Buy VOYO – VOYOMOTIVE

I've been trying an element click by using the CSS of the dropdown element (ex "#year" for the first one) but it's not working out.

@sponge Hi, in order to click through all of the variations you will have to use 3 separate 'Element click' selectors.

Here's an example for 2021 Audi:

{"_id":"voyomotive-com-test","startUrl":["https://www.voyomotive.com/order/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"select#year option:not([selected]):contains(\"2021\")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"year-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"select#make option:not([selected]):contains(\"Audi\")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"make-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["year-click"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"select#model option:not([selected])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"model-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["make-click"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"extractAttribute":"","id":"table-data","parentSelectors":["model-click"],"selector":".vehicles-table tr:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"id":"selected-year","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#year option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"selected-make","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#make option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"selected-model","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#model option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Here's the full sitemap(might take several minutes if not hours to click through all of the variants):

{"_id":"voyomotive-com-test-2","startUrl":["https://www.voyomotive.com/order/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"select#year option:not([selected])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"year-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"select#make option:not([selected])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"make-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["year-click"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"select#model option:not([selected])","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"model-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["make-click"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"extractAttribute":"","id":"table-data","parentSelectors":["model-click"],"selector":".vehicles-table tr:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"id":"selected-year","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#year option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"selected-make","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#make option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"selected-model","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["model-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#model option[selected]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

1 Like

Sorry the late response but this was perfect! I appreciate it!