Issues with Image Extraction

Hi there,

I am trying to extract the image(s) (would like to get all images ideally, but just one is fine to start) from this page. I've tried a few different ways but none currently work. The sitemap pasted below works and provides a .webp image link (would prefer to have the clean .png, as well) when using the local plugin, however when run on the cloud it returns no results in that column.

There are a few issues above so I will try to break them down and list them below.

• .webp image link being delivered when run locally, but not on the cloud
  • receiving .webp image links to begin with, instead of a .png
  • aside from the two issues above, I do not know how to get the rest of the image links, the sitemap below will only get the first image.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Url: https://www.stockupmarket.com/product/nerds-rope-very-berry-24-units/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"stockup-intl-candy","startUrl":["https://www.stockupmarket.com/product-category/candy/international-candy/all-candy-international-candy/?per_page=120&shop_view=grid&per_row=5"],"selectors":[{"id":"openproduc","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".hover-img a, div:nth-of-type(n+7) a.product-image-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":"span.sku","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"brand","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".woodmart-product-brand a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":"p span:nth-of-type(1) bdi","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"desc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-details__short-description p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".posted_in a:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".posted_in a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".posted_in a:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat4","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".posted_in a:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"stock","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":"p.stock","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["openproduc"],"selector":".active img.zoomImg","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"src","delay":0}]}