Issues with Element Click and dynamic data

I'm trying to get data from a dynamic page but I can't attribute it to a top level item in order to see what information came from what link.

See the below image (it's page is behind a log-in), The "recipe" as the back screen contains multiple links (afternoon Teal, Ali Pasa Kebabi), each one brings up the front screen you can see with recipe information.

I want to scrape each recipe and associated ingredients and nutritional information but all I can get is the information but in the same row as the recipe meaning I can't identify what is coming from where.

Logically I think I want the components for, "energy", "Fat" as a dependent on "name" but it will only scrape the data when "root" is the selector.

Sitemap:

{"_id":"test5","startUrl":["https://app.live-kitchen.co.uk/parent_list_recipes.aspx?sectionId=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"click_name","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"button.btn","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"energy","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:contains('Energy (kcal):') span.label","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":"200"},{"id":"Fat","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr.warning:contains('Fat (g):') span.label","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.col-xs-6 a","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}