Issue with print dialog box

TL;DR: I need to press a 'print' button for a receipt to be generated on walmart.com. Printer dialog box halts script, halp.

So I am trying to download every receipt from all my orders at walmart.com. The receipt image is only generated once you hit a print button. The page dynamically updates, it is not a link. When the print dialog box pops up, it pauses the script and effectively halts all operations

How to replicate this issue:

• Go to walmart.com/orders
  • Click the "View Details" button on any order
  • Click 'Print' (located directly underneath the bolded date.)
  • You will see this generates a receipt, but it also makes a print dialog box appear. This stops the script, this is my issue.

What I have tried thus far:

• I tried disabling the chrome printer dialog box via group policy.
    • This works, in that it disables the chrome pop up printing dialog box. But it seems this causes the system to push the system print dialog box instead. I am not sure how to also disable this.
  • I have tried to see if I could have webscraper.io plugin interact with either of the printer dialog boxes, but it does not work.

Url: https://www.walmart.com/orders/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"wmprod","startUrl":["https://www.walmart.com/orders"],"selectors":[{"id":"vieworder","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.w_hhLG","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickElementSelector":"i.ld-ChevronDown","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"vieworderdetails","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"selector":"i.ld-ChevronDown","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"OrderDate","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.w_kV33","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ordernumber","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":"div.f-subheadline-m","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"storename","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":".pb3 span.db:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"storeaddress","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":".pb3 span:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"subtotal","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":".pb3 span.w_U9_0","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"taxes","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":".pv3 span.w_U9_0","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ordertotal","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":"h2.w_kV33:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"receiptbarcode","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"selector":".od-print-view img.h4","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"paymentmethod","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"regex":"","selector":".dn span.w_U9_0","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Product Containers","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"selector":"div.pa3:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"ProductName","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Containers"],"regex":"","selector":"span.w_V_DM","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Itemized Product Prices","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Containers"],"regex":"","selector":".f5 span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Quantity","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Containers"],"regex":"","selector":"div.pt1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ProductLink","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Containers"],"selector":".f7 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Product Image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Containers"],"selector":"img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"Brand","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ProductLink"],"regex":"","selector":"a.mid-gray","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Brand Link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ProductLink"],"selector":"a.mid-gray","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"UPC","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ProductLink"],"regex":"","selector":"div.wallyupc","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickElementSelector":".dn button.bn","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Print Receipt","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"selector":".dn button.bn","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Receipt Image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vieworder"],"selector":"img.mw-100","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

Anything? Anyone? any help is appreciated.

Still having this issue, I would be infinitely grateful if anyone could offer assistance on this, thank you so much for your time.

Hard to replicate without an account. But anyway, can your WS sitemap continue running if you close the print dialog box immediately? Or does WS just halt when the print dialog box appears?

If WS can proceed, I can pass you a script which will auto-closes any dialog you choose, including the print dialog.