Issue with Pagination - Help a girl out :-)

I have worked with the Webscraper quite actively but now I am ruuning into a problem I can't solve.

The pagination with my scraper just won't work. It either doesn not load the page (404) or just won't click at all. I tried all sorts of different selectors and CSS elements. Can you help?

Thanks so much!

Niki

Sitemap:
{"id":"qvc_mode_v4","startUrl":["https://www.qvc.de/mode//N-lflu/c.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"Cat_L2","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.accordionText div.qComponent a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Product_Selector","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Cat_L2","pagination"],"selector":"div.productInfo a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Product_Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_Selector"],"selector":"div.pdShortDesc h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price_Was","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_Selector"],"selector":"div.qvcPrice span.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price_Is","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_Selector"],"selector":"span.productDetailPrice","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating_count","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_Selector"],"selector":"button.bv_numReviews_text","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color_element","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["Product_Selector"],"selector":"ul.buyBoxColorList li","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"data-original-title","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Cat_L2","pagination"],"selector":"ul.pagination li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}