Issue in finding parent element selector

Describe the problem.
I am trying to scrape data from https://www.whiskybase.com/market/browse?style=table&search=null&selling_method=&price=&shipsto=45&brand_id=&fillinglevel_id=&vintage_year=&bottler_id=&bottle_date_year=, to capture the bottle name, rating and price in the same row I think I should use an element selector for the blue rectangle area in the below screenshot, however I can't find such an element, what I can find is separate elements in shown in the picture, however if I do so then the bottle name, rating and price will be captured in different rows, could you help to advise how I should deal with this? Thanks a lot.

Url: https://www.whiskybase.com/market/browse?style=table&search=null&selling_method=&price=&shipsto=45&brand_id=&fillinglevel_id=&vintage_year=&bottler_id=&bottle_date_year=

Sitemap:

Hi@Chris_Ge It's easier to use a link selector for each of the products and then create an element. My version:
{"_id":"whisky-base","startUrl":["https://www.whiskybase.com/market/browse"],"selectors":[{"id":"product-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.mp-whisky-item-name","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"element-card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"body:has(span.whisky-name)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Status package/box') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Package","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Package') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Ships from","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"td.countryflag","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"proudct-id","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains(\"Whiskybase ID\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"age","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Bottled') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks @ViestursWS , however that will require clicking into each bottles, which will be much slower and all of the information I need is actually in the summary list page. BTW in your approach is it possible to combine the information in the summary list and the product details in the same row? (more specifically I need the number in the brackets in: Rating 90.94 (20)

Great site!!

It will be difficult to relate the information in the list with the file, in the preview it is shown correct and in order, but if you try to scrape the data that appears they are not the same or in the same order. I have tried to relate by name since it is the only field that seems to be repeated, but I only get consistency in the preview.

It is also a very lively site, every so often the results change with new bottles added and there are many, but it is not crazy to make preview copy and paste, next page ... and then relate by name to the data of the tab.

{"_id":"whisky-base","startUrl":["https://www.whiskybase.com/market/browse"],"selectors":[{"id":"product-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.mp-whisky-item-name","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"element-card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"body:has(span.whisky-name)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Status package/box') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Package","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Package') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Ships from","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"td.countryflag","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"proudct-id","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains(\"Whiskybase ID\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"age","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"tr:contains('Bottled') td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"a.photo","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"brand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".whisky-brandname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".whisky-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".mp-whisky-item-name","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"dt:contains('Rating ') + dd","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}