Is it possible to scrape the Amazon stripe affiliate link?

Hello,
I'm trying to scrape Amazon's affiliate link. Everything works as planned, however, the affiliate link is generated after a click.

So far I've managed to do it with the 'SelectorElementClick' element.

When the element opens, I am unable to capture the affiliate link.

See my code and video.
I await any help.

Vídeo
Vídeo 2
The name of selector is: linkAfiliate
Element of site amazon: amzn-ss-text-shortlink-textarea

Code:

{"_id":"amazoncafeteiras","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com.br/s?rh=n%3A16957125011%2Cp_4%3ANespresso&ref=bl_dp_s_web_16957125011"],"selectors":[{"id":"linkproduto","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","paginacao"],"selector":".a-size-mini a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"paginacao","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".pagination-product-grid li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_button_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"coupon","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_code","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"code","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"post_title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"post_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"post_content","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"ul.a-spacing-none","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_featured_text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"a.lg-lnk[title='Amazon']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_extra_rewards","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"a.lg-lnk[title='Trabalhe na americanas.com']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"loja","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"a#bylineInfo","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tax-mts_coupon_tag","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"div.BreadcrumbContainer-ohhfq9-0:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_expire","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"data","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"post_date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"data","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mts_coupon_people_used","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"34","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"featured_image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"img.a-stretch-vertical","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"post_status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"publish","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"post_author","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"valordodesconto","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"span.priceBlockSalePriceString","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"valorcheio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"span.priceBlockStrikePriceString","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"vendemosoestoque","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"p.hEvHPD","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"descontoPorcento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"#installmentCalculator_feature_div span.a-text-bold","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"linkAfiliate","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["linkproduto"],"selector":"textarea.amzn-ss-text-shortlink-textarea","multiple":false,"delay":"580","clickElementSelector":".a-declarative .a-declarative strong a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Thanks.

Hi. Did you ever get this to work? I am thinking of doing the same thing. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, did find any solution please?

There is no Stripe band shown on my side. It could be a country-specific feature. So would be hard to diagnose without an example.

Are you connected on the Amazon affiliate account?