Imposible to scrape the data ,the url is not changing!

Hi there
I am trying to scrape this site which has popup links and pagiantion.From each page which is a popup link i am trying to scrape the name ,website and the emails where is located in the contact button.When I click the contact button its opens the email with outlook .Any ideas how to scrape this site? Sorry i can`t put the sitemap because i have only NULL.
Thank you !

Url: Exhibitors | Salone del Mobile
Sitemap:
{id:"sitemap code"}

@rodmans Hi, it seems that after choosing any exhibitor profile that can not be found on the first page and 'clicking' on the 'back' button you will get redirected back to the first page(seems like a technical glitch within the website), therefore you will most likely run to an infinite loop if you are using a 'pagination' selector.

The most viable way to scrape all of the available exhibitors will require applying additional filters by using an 'Element click' selector.

Example:

{"_id":"salonemilano-it-belgium","startUrl":["https://www.salonemilano.it/en/exhibitors"],"selectors":[{"id":"click-1","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div:nth-of-type(11) span.MuiIconButton-label","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"click-2","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.MuiGrid-grid-xs-12 div.MuiBox-root:contains(\"Belgium\"):nth(0)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"click-3","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.MuiPaper-rounded","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2400,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"telephone","parentSelectors":["click-3"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a[href*=\"tel:+\"]","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"e-mail","parentSelectors":["click-3"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"a[href*=\"mailto\"]","multiple":false,"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"click-back","parentSelectors":["click-3"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div[style=\"width: 70%; margin: 0px auto; max-width: 1250px;\"] > div.MuiGrid-root.MuiGrid-container button[variant=\"noneInverted\"]","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"div[style=\"width: 70%; margin: 0px auto; max-width: 1250px;\"] > div.MuiGrid-root.MuiGrid-container"}]}

@ViestursWS
Thanks you for the reply