Image Link Issue

I am trying to scrape Events (various Categories but If I can just get one Category I ll be fine)
Name , Time , Location etc seem to be ok but either the small Thumbnail Image on the Listings Page or the larger Image on the Details Page cannot be selected with Selector Image. Is there any reason why or could you help me to get this sitemap right. Once I have the one Category I am sure it will apply to the other event Categories if I change start url?

Url: https://www.eventbrite.com/d/germany/health--events/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"events-health","startUrl":["https://www.eventbrite.com/d/germany/health--events/"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 .eds-media-card-content__primary-content a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 .eds-media-card-content__sub-content > div.eds-text-bs--fixed","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 div.card-text--truncated__one","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","name"],"selector":"div[data-reactid='202']","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"entry-fee","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.js-display-price","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.g-cell-md-1-1","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["name"],"selector":".hide-small .clrfix p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".hide-small .clrfix p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".hide-small .event-details__data > p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

This should work:

{"_id":"events-health","startUrl":["https://www.eventbrite.com/d/germany/health--events/"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 .eds-media-card-content__primary-content a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 .eds-media-card-content__sub-content > div.eds-text-bs--fixed","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".eds-l-pad-all-6 div.card-text--truncated__one","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".eds-max-img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"entry-fee","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-url"],"selector":"div.js-display-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-url"],"selector":"div.g-cell-md-1-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["name"],"selector":".hide-small .clrfix p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-url"],"selector":".hide-small .clrfix p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-url"],"selector":".hide-small .event-details__data > p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"element-card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".eds-g-cell div.search-event-card","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product-url","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".eds-media-card-content__primary-content a","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Thank you so much.I have the csv file and it looks ok

Thank you again I have done a few Imports but all are missing the Event Description ( (Beschreibung on the German Details Page of the URL) Any Idea how I could get that added? Rest works fine i.e image, name etc.