I want all of paging item, but it is not ..!

I 'm learning webscraper now, testing in webscraper test-site.
I want all of paging item, but it is not ..!

Please let me know where is the problem is occur !

Thanks for all help !!

MrJ

{"_id":"ecomm002","startUrl":["https://www.webscraper.io/test-sites/e-commerce/static"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.category-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category"],"selector":"a.subcategory-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"paging","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["subcategory"],"selector":"ul.pagination li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["paging"],"selector":"div.thumbnail","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"productname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"a.title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"h4.pull-right","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"p.description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"review","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"p.pull-right","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi there!

You have to either set Link selector to click 'Next' button, or set an Element Click to go through pagination the same way. Please see video tutorials on a main website regarding pagination.

Now back to your case.
You have to narrow the selector down to a particular element, it's 'Next' button that you want.
If you use Developer tools to Inspect the button itself, you will notice it contains rel="next" inside it.

Now we can change your Link selector and assign it to [rel=next] selector, so it will click 'Next' button.
The last thing to do is to set it's parent to both _root and itself at the same time. You can do it by holding CTRL key and clicking _root and pagination.

It should look like this in the end:

Happy scraping!

Awesome !!!!
Thank you for your guidance.