I need help to get price with step-by-step stage

Hello everyone, i m trying to get price step-by-step module. Normally, i m succesfull until some stage, but after some stage, the link is changing and the scraper is not getting data. Can you help me about it?

Url: https://www.rebuy.de/verkaufen/p/iphone-xr/11008285?from=group

Sitemap:
{"_id":"rebuy","startUrl":["https://www.rebuy.de/verkaufen/p/iphone-xr/11008285?from=group"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"color","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.iphone-color","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"memory","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["color"],"selector":"a.iphone-container","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"ja-yes","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["memory"],"selector":"a.yes button.btn.btn-black","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickElementSelector":"label","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"front","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["ja-yes"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".float-right a.btn-black","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"front-next","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["front"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".pr-3 button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"back","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["front-next"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".float-right a.btn-black","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"back-next","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["back"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".float-right a.btn-black","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"last-next","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["back-next"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"model","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["last-next"],"regex":"","selector":"div.my-4:nth-of-type(1) a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["last-next"],"regex":"","selector":"div.success__price","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"front-condition","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["last-next"],"regex":"","selector":"div.my-4:nth-of-type(3) a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"back-condition","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["last-next"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4) a.answer","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@lcdking Hi, could you provide us with an example of what the final data output should look like?

thank you for helping. i would like to see data output like this