I need help in extraction of data

i have a web page, where there are many questions and answers, somethimes, one question has many answers, in hierarchy.
when i am extracting the data, it desplays all the QAs in the same column. This way i am unable to identify/separate the Questions, from Ansers / sub Ans.
I want these to be in separate columns, BUT IN THE SAME SEQUENCE.
or, with some indentation, or something.

Can any one help me please?

Thanks

{"_id":"xxxxxScriptSeparateQAs","startUrl":["xxxxxxx"],"selectors":[{"id":"textLanguage","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"textUnits","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"LinkLessons","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.link","multiple":true},{"id":"lessonHeadig1","parentSelectors":["LinkLessons"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#fr.internationalTitle,div#es.internationalTitle,div#en.internationalTitle","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"lessonHeadig2","parentSelectors":["LinkLessons"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.is-size-2.has-text-weight-bold","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"lessonScript","parentSelectors":["LinkLessons"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".active #en .panel p,.active #fr .panel p,.active #fr button,.active #es button, .active #es .panel p, .tab__content.active > div > p, .active #en button","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"textLessons","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"small, .lesson-title h4","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"testselector","parentSelectors":["LinkLessons"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".active #en .panel p, .active:contains( #fr) .panel p","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}