I need help extracting Data from Drop Down Menues

I need to extract data from a dropdown menu on a website, but whenever I try to do it, I always get empty results. Can you help me with this?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"ecommerce-site","startUrl":["https://www.vapeandgo.co.uk/product/mellow-man-e-liquid-lemon-curd-mellow-100ml/"],"selectors":[{"id":"product-name","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product_title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"product-brand","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".product_meta span.posted_in a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"product-flavour","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".woocommerce-product-attributes-item--attribute_pa_flavour .woocommerce-product-attributes-item__value","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"product-price","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".woocommerce-Price-amount","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"product-description","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#tab-description","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"nicotine-strength","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"select#pa_nicotine-strength option","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}

Hi,

None of the selectors match elements on the start URL: Mellow Man E Liquid - Lemon Curd Mellow - 100ml | Vape and Go

That is why no results are returned.