I fail at scraping youtube informations

Hi,

I'm trying to scrap the videos informations of some youtube chanels but I fail to catch some information as the title of the videos and the date.

My code:

{"_id":"youtube02","startUrl":["https://www.youtube.com/@PourquoiEnRussie/videos"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"Selection","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.focus-on-expand","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"lien","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Selection"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Durée","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["lien"],"regex":"","selector":"span.ytp-time-duration","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Titre","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["lien"],"regex":"","selector":"h1 yt-formatted-string.ytd-watch-metadata","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"Date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["lien"],"regex":"","selector":"#info span:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

This code is about a chanel with only one video because I'm tesing with something short before trying with a chanel having more videos.

When I scrap the link I have the title but it's a short version of the title. I want the title entierly.

When I scrap the date I have the periode since and not the date because in Youtube the two informations are in the same place. You have to clic on the periode since to reveal real the date of creation.

Can you help me?

PS. I can't find anything on google. The answers are about Google Api (I prefere not using this tool) or profesional youtube scrapper (they are not free).

Best regard