I can't select Page link ( with Type link). There seems to be an error here

Hello

I can't select Page link ( with Type link) . I tried selecting Add new selector-> Type (Link)-> but when I got to the selection step, it seemed to have an error, I couldn't select the page number (Ex : number of pages 2,3,4,5, Next). Is there any fix for this problem?

for pagination purpose you can change pages range:
&page=[1-10]

Here is your sitemap, check it:

{"_id":"Charity","startUrl":["https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity/charities?items_per_page=100&page=[0-3]&f[]=status%3ARegistered"],"selectors":[{"id":"Links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.name","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ABN","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('ABN:') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Email:') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Address For Service email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Address For Service email:') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Website:') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Phone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Phone:') + dd","type":"SelectorText"}]}

use Webscraper Cloud version