I can't extract href with link selector

Hello, I use link selector a lot of times to extract the name, href and some childs selectors, but now when i add a child to a link selector, doesn't return me anything. I think, the problem is the href, if i remove the child it returns me only the name of the link but no the href. Have I changue the selector type? i've tried whit others options (element, elemnt clik, elemente attribute), but i cant do it.

If someone could help me, i'd appreciate a lot.
Thanks in advance

Url:

Sitemap:
{"_id":"massimo_prueba","startUrl":["https://www.massimodutti.com/es/hombre/nueva-colección/cazadoras-de-piel-c923001.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"product list","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.card9-contents","multiple":true,"delay":""},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"current_price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"colour","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"div.color-selector","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"reference","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".reference span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Try this with Page load delay: 5500

{"_id":"forum-massimo_prueba","startUrl":["https://www.massimodutti.com/es/hombre/nueva-colección/cazadoras-de-piel-c923001.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"product list","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.box-single","multiple":true,"delay":"1500"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"current_price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"colour","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"div.color-selector","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["product list"],"selector":"div.content > a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"reference","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".reference span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you very much! I'll do and I'll tell you if it works. Thanks again!