I can´t scrape this page

Hi, following the tutorial videos, I tried to scrape this page and it was impossible for me. Please could you help me?, thank you!!!

Url: https://www.inforesidencias.com/centros/buscador/residencias/madrid/madrid

Sitemap:
{"_id":"residencias-en-madrid","startUrl":["https://www.inforesidencias.com/centros/buscador/residencias/madrid/madrid"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.result","multiple":true,"delay":"5000","clickElementSelector":".pagination li:nth-of-type(7) a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"nombre-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".span a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":"#content h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"comuna","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":"li.active:nth-of-type(6) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"provincia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":"li.active:nth-of-type(5) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"superficie","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":"dt:contains('Superficie') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"plazas","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":"dt:contains('Plazas totales') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"transparencia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nombre-link"],"selector":".datos_relevantes div.bar","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I lose, sorry, more than one hour, or scrape 10 items from first page or pagination work, manually apparently go, but if try to scrape the pagination partial work (close in third page) and no links load, maybe later...

{"_id":"residencias-en-madrid","startUrl":["https://www.inforesidencias.com/centros/buscador/residencias/madrid/madrid"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root","link"],"selector":"div.result","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":".pagination li a:contains('Siguiente »')","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":"#content h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"comuna","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":"li.active:nth-of-type(6) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"provincia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":"li.active:nth-of-type(5) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"superficie","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":"dt:contains('Superficie') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"plazas","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":"dt:contains('Plazas totales') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"transparencia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ficha"],"selector":".datos_relevantes div.bar","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ficha","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".span a","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

The elements of pagination change so not be able fix to 7 o 9 for next. Use ".pagination li a:contains('Siguiente »')"

"Lo siento no dispongo de tiempo para seguir intentando llevo más de un año sin usar ws, seguro que alguien lo resuelve rápido."

Same problem...
Thank to try to help me.