HTML select creates duplicate rows on spreadsheet

HI
Sorry I am a total noob and I know this was answered, but I cannot understand the solutions.

I have a site that I am scraping. For the description element, I select multiple HTML blocks, as this is how the site is structured. It extracts these blocks each into its own row when exported. So 1 Item becomes 14 rows in the xlsx document instead of combining them all in one cell. I can fix this in excel, but some of the text is too long and you have to do it without a formula. This will take ages with a large dataset.

Hi,

You won't be able to pack several HTML blocks in one cell, but you can arrange them in 1 row by creating a wrapper element with multiple option checked. The child elements have to be with multiple option unchecked.

Here is a reference:

{"_id":"webscraper","startUrl":["https://webscraper.io/documentation/selectors/grouped-selector"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.col-lg-9","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"element1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"p:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"element2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"ul:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"element3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"p:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorHTML"}]}