How to Select Text Within Element That Does Not Have Designated CSS Selector

I have created a an element that I want scraped that contains the following data:

AERO 2001 [0.5 credit]
Aerospace Engineering Graphical Design
Engineering drawing techniques; fits and tolerances; working drawings; fasteners. Elementary descriptive geometry; true length, true view, and intersection of geometric entities; developments. Aerospace-specific CAD (Computer-Aided Design) assignments including production of detail and assembly drawings from actual aerospace physical models.

Includes: Experiential Learning Activity
Also listed as MAAE 2001.
Prerequisite(s): Second-year status in Engineering.
Lectures and tutorials two hours a week, laboratory four hours a week.

The main body of text (3rd line with the course description) does not have a CSS tag when I inspect it. Is there a way to chose that text as the selector? I need to have this set of data wrapped as there is multiple of these elements to scrape on the page.

As you can see I am scrapping the information within div.courseblock, however I need div.courseblock to be my selector for a wrapper that is serving as the parent element. You can see in the second screenshot that there are multiple div.courseblock sections on the same page and I need to scrape the data from each individually. In the third screenshot you can see that the text has no designated CSS selector but appears as text within the HTML.

Interesting! Would the selector be "parent" in this case?