How to select Option from an MCQ (requires single click)

I want to scrap MCQs from the website

How can I scrap the correct option from these MCQs? I can easily scrap MCQs text and 4 options but I am unable to scrap correct option because correct option requires to click on Answer button.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You

Element Click Selector

{"_id":"mcq-physics","startUrl":["https://www.mcqlearn.com/grade10/physics/atomic-and-nuclear-physics.php"],"selectors":[{"id":"Next Page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","Next Page"],"selector":"li:contains(\"Next\") a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root","Next Page"],"selector":"div.mcqcntntdiv:nth-of-type(n+3)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Question","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"> p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Answer","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":".dsplyans","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"button","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Right-Answer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Answer"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Answer-a","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Answer-b","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Answer-C","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"answer-d","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

thank you very much. you solved my problem.