How To Scroll Complete Page

I have a sitemap that I wish to have continuously click a "Show More" button at the bottom of an element container. My sitemap apparently clicks the "show more" button once or twice, but there are many more results to load than this. I am seeking input on why I am not getting all of the results due to this happening.

I wish to gain a better understanding of the principles rather than just to have my sitemap corrected, because I have other sitemaps with their own unique need for element scroll or element click and these are never completing all of the options for me.

Currently I have my SelectorElementClick & the links I wish to collect as being peer elements in the sitemap...

Q1: Should the SelectorElementClick be a parent to the SelectorLinks I'm following in order to collect them all?

Q2: Should I have a parent Element for the body container that contains the links and the show more button?

Q3: Should I have an ElementScroll as the parent to all of the above because the "show more" button is at the bottom of the page?

As you can see, I'm taking stabs in the dark and I would appreciate a more systematic proven approach to sitemaps. Thank you.

SITEMAP:

{"_id":"incomplete_scroll","startUrl":["sitegoeshere"],"selectors":[{"id":"Show More","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"span.button","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":"0","clickElementSelector":"span.button","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Groups","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.groupCard--photo","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"0"},{"id":"See All Events","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.groupHome-eventsList-upcomingEventsLink","parentSelectors":["Groups"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Events","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"li.list-item a.eventCard--link","parentSelectors":["See All Events"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.pageHead-headline","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.eventTimeDisplay-startDate > span:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Start Time","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.eventTimeDisplay-startDate-time span","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"End Time","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.eventTimeDisplay-endDate-partialTime span","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Venue","type":"SelectorText","selector":"address p:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Street Address","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.venueDisplay-venue-address","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Additional Directions","type":"SelectorText","selector":"address p.text--caption","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"DescriptionText","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.event-description p","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"DescriptionHTML","type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.event-description p","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"EventScroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"div.eventList","parentSelectors":["See All Events"],"multiple":false,"delay":"1000"},{"id":"Region","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.text--bold","parentSelectors":["Groups"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Image","type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.flex.atLarge_flex--row div.flex-item.flex-item--2","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"https(.*?).jpeg","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.fee-description","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Geolocation Link","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.venueMap-mapLink","parentSelectors":["Events"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Your selector for element click selector has to select elements that contain URLs, like a wrapper for that element. Link selector has to be as a child selector for element click selector. Enable multiple for element click selector and disable it for link selector because in each element usually you will have only one link.

If you have a situation where clicking "Load more" elements add up and previous ones don't disappear, enable "Discard initial elements that are available before click".

If you have a situation where clicking "Load more" previous elements disappear don't enable "Discard initial elements that are available before click". The same goes for pages where you are clicking on "Next" button.