How to scrape webpage with list tabs?

I'm trying to scrape 2 list tabs on a page, but webscraper only grabs what is on my direct link, so the first default.
I've tried many different options to navigate to the 'Description' tab. Popup link seems to be working from a navigation perspective, but no data is being captured.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm on concerned with Keyfacts and description tab. Keyfacts loads by default.

Url: Georgina Real Estate for Sale - MLS Listings | Zoocasa

Sitemap:
{"_id":"testpropertylink","startUrl":["Georgina Real Estate for Sale - MLS Listings | Zoocasa div:nth-of-type(1) span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linktoproperty"],"selector":"section div:nth-of-type(3) span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Taxes","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linktoproperty"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Descriptionlink","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["linktoproperty"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) li:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"MSLNumber","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Descriptionlink"],"selector":"section section div:nth-of-type(1) span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Descriptionlink"],"selector":"p.style_description__2Voj0","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"CentralVac","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Descriptionlink"],"selector":"section section div:nth-of-type(3) span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@damon Hi. Your sitemap was not functional due to some pasting error most likely.

Therefore if you paste a sitemap here use the preformatted text option, please.

Anyway after inspecting the website you provided it seems that all of the desired information can be accessed by using an element-click selector.

My example:

{"_id":"zoocasa-com","startUrl":["https://www.zoocasa.com/georgina-on-real-estate?page=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper-click-1","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":true,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"div.body-container > div > div > div > div:contains(\"$\") > div","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"details","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"section section div:contains(\"Type\") span + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"section section div:contains(\"Size\"):contains(\"sqft\") span + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"levels","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"section section div:contains(\"Levels\") span + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"h1[itemprop='streetAddress']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"meta[itemprop=\"price\"]","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"content","delay":0},{"id":"description-click-2","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["wrapper-click-1"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":true,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"div:nth-of-type(2) li:nth-of-type(2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["description-click-2"],"selector":"h2:contains(\"Description\") + div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}