How to scrape this tire site's data

Describe the problem:

Url: https://www.autogume.rs/search?vehicleTypes=PKW&vehicleTypes=RACE_PKW&vehicleTypes=LLKW&vehicleTypes=VINTAGE_PKW&vehicleTypes=OFF&season=&width=&profile=&size=&speedRating=&priceCategory=all&brand=&searchByCarModel=true&pageNoFull=1

Basically, I've been trying to extract data from this site for like 3 hours now.

1# problem is that the tire item models and prices are split into 2 elements and I have no idea how to merge them

2# The paginator just selects all the options for page numbers and then it goes from page 1 - 5 + last page. Or if I just select the link ">" it redirects it 1 time.

Help pls :<

EDIT: Forgot to add the Sitemap:

{"_id":"gumeeee","startUrl":["https://www.autogume.rs/search?vehicleTypes=PKW&vehicleTypes=RACE_PKW&vehicleTypes=LLKW&vehicleTypes=VINTAGE_PKW&vehicleTypes=OFF&season=&width=&profile=&size=&speedRating=&priceCategory=all&brand=&searchByCarModel=true&pageNoFull=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"e_model","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.container:nth-of-type(n+3) div.col.col-sm-12","parentSelectors":["_root","paginator"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Season","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.tyre-season-image-list","parentSelectors":["e_model"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Company","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span span","parentSelectors":["e_model"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Model","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span a","parentSelectors":["e_model"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"e_cena","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.container:nth-of-type(n+3) div.row:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["_root","paginator"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.search-list-price","parentSelectors":["e_cena"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Specification","type":"SelectorText","selector":"strong.result-list-prod-size","parentSelectors":["e_cena"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"paginator","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"li:nth-of-type(n+4) a.pageLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Hello,

I made the scrapping more simply, sometimes it works !

In the metadata, at the end I tested un limited number of pages, from page 735 to page 737. So you need to ajust the figures [735-737] ----> [1-737]
I get 30+30+1 = 61 records.

Try to test it with more pages.

Sitemaps
Sitemap test3
Create new sitemap

{"_id":"test3","startUrl":["https://www.autogume.rs/search?vehicleTypes=PKW&vehicleTypes=RACE_PKW&vehicleTypes=LLKW&vehicleTypes=VINTAGE_PKW&vehicleTypes=OFF&season=&width=&profile=&size=&speedRating=&priceCategory=all&brand=&searchByCarModel=true&pageNoFull=737"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.container:nth-of-type(n+3) div.col span a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"1000"},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product-title","parentSelectors":["link"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tel","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.content-header-phone-big a","parentSelectors":["link"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}