How to scrape the exhibitors' names and websites?

I am unable to scrape the exhibitor details correctly (name/description/website) no matter how many times I tried to change the settings.

Url: Exhibitors | Affiliate World Dubai

Sitemap #1: It opens every single exhibitor page but it doesn't scrape the data.
{"_id":"aff","startUrl":["https://affiliateworldconferences.com/dubai/exhibitors"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"figure.image-container","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"com","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"desc","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"article p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["com"],"selector":"aside","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Sitemap #2: It opens only one exhibitor page but it scrapes the data correctly.
{"_id":"affiliateworld","startUrl":["https://affiliateworldconferences.com/dubai/exhibitors"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"figure.image-container","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard","id":"click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"com","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["aside"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"desc","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["aside"],"regex":"","selector":"article p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"aside","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["click"],"selector":"aside","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Can anyone take a look please?

@jola Hello, when using the Pagination(with the click type), Element Click, or Element Scroll selectors, the extracted data only becomes available after the respective selector has finished (no new elements are being matched).

To test whether this works you can limit the click to some particular listings.

{"_id":"aff","startUrl":["https://affiliateworldconferences.com/dubai/exhibitors"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"li[class*=\"styles__Card\"]:contains(\"A\")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"com","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"desc","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"article p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["com"],"selector":"aside","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Learn more: My scraping job is running, although no results are being returned - Web Scraper Knowledge Base

Thanks a lot @ViestursWS, I didn't know that.
Looks like the first sitemap was working perfectly, I waited until the end and I got all the data, thanks!