How to scrape SVG files

Hi guys, I'd need to scrape svg files from a wikipedia site. I've already got the scraper set up until it scrapes the images. But how can I go on to scrape the images as SVG files?

Warmest Regards, Lena

Sitemap:
{"_id":"krankenkassen-wikipedia","startUrl":["https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_deutscher_Krankenkassen"],"selectors":[{"id":"kassenname","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(3) td:nth-of-type(1) > a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"versicherte","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"tr:contains('Versicherte') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mitarbeiter","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(3) tr:nth-of-type(n+2) td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"haushaltsvolumen","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(3) tr:nth-of-type(n+2) td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"eingegliedertekassen","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".sortable tr:nth-of-type(n+2) td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"gruendung","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"tr:contains('GrĂ¼ndung') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"vorstand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"tr:contains('Vorstand') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"td a.external","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"logo","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"td .image img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"rechtsform","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"tr:contains('Rechtsform') td > a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"kassenname-einzel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["kassenname"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Note that WS is only a web scraper and does not actually handle file downloads. There is an image-downloader python script out there but I have not used it. I believe it only handles jpg and png.
Personally I would just extract the column of image URLs to another text file, then use Wget or cURL to download the images. They are both effective and established programs, though both are command-line programs.