How to scrape results after using drop down filter when it doesnt change the URL?

Hey!

Thanks for making this awesome tool!

I'm trying to scrape only the vegan products from the following link. There is a drop down box (refine: filter by...: vegan beauty) that gets all the products I want, but unfortunately doesn't change the URL.

I tried adding a selectorElementClick to apply the filter just after the page loads, but I can't get it working.

Unfortunately, there is also nowhere (that I can find at least) on the product page that specifically says if this filter applies or not, so I can't just manually delete the others from the CSV after scraping everything either, which is far from ideal anyway.

I read through a bunch of other topics here but couldn't find a solution to this... So does anyone know how to apply the filter then scrape only the appropriate products?

Thanks.

Url: https://www.nourishedlife.com.au/natural-facial-cleanser/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"nourishedlife","startUrl":["https://www.nourishedlife.com.au/natural-facial-cleanser/"],"selectors":[{"id":"productLink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["scroll"],"selector":"p a.more","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"itemName","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"img[itemprop='image']","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"about","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"div#productnotes","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ingredients","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"#ingredients div.related-content","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"howToUse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"#howtouse p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tags","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"div.certification","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tags2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productLink"],"selector":"#product-footer > p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["makeVegan"],"selector":"div.product","multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"makeVegan","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"select[name='tagid']","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"select[name='tagid',value='2481']","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Unfortunately, you won't be able able to scrape this particular category. This, in theory, would require a Click Selector, but due to the fact that the page reloads after the click, it is not possible, as the reload will cause the Click Selector to stop.