How to scrape multiple images from website?

I want to scrape products from Walmart.
The problem is that I want to scrape multiple image URLs, but I don't know how to do it.
Can anyone help me?

Hi, can you please share your sitemap so far?

{"_id":"AMZ_TEST","startUrl":["Amazon.com : Home Audio Sound Bars Links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".s-widget-container > span .s-line-clamp-2 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Product Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.product-title-word-break","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Description1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.a-spacing-medium.a-spacing-top-small","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"Description2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.a-row.feature","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"Price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":".reinventPricePriceToPayMargin span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Brand","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Manufacturer') td","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ASIN","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('ASIN') td","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Images","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.imageThumbnail:nth-of-type(n+4) input","type":"SelectorHTML"}]}

The JSON code seems to be broken, please post it as Preformatted text

code

I'm sorry, but can you explain this in more detail?

just click on the button circled in red and replace the text which will appear with the sitemap code.

{"_id":"Walmart","startUrl":["https://www.walmart.com/ip/Homfa-Wardrobe-Bedroom-Armoire-with-Clothes-Rack-3-Drawers-Closet-Storage-Cabinet-Organizer-with-4-Shelves-White/5039243905?adsRedirect=true"],"selectors":[{"id":"single","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+5) .hide-child-opacity a.absolute","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["single"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["single"],"regex":"","selector":"span[itemprop='price']","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"image1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["single"],"regex":"{\"hiRes\":\"(.*),","selector":"body","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"brand","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["single"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) .mv0 span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["single"],"regex":"","selector":".h-100 section section .expand-collapse-section div.ph3","type":"SelectorHTML"}]}

here is your sitemaps to scrape multiple image URLs... check it out...

{"_id":"WalMart","startUrl":["https://www.walmart.com/ip/Homfa-Wardrobe-Bedroom-Armoire-with-Clothes-Rack-3-Drawers-Closet-Storage-Cabinet-Organizer-with-4-Shelves-White/5039243905?adsRedirect=true"],"selectors":[{"extractAttribute":"srcset","id":"imgs","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[data-testid=\"media-thumbnail\"] img","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}