How to scrape icon ratings

Hello,

I am trying to scrape product listings star ratings from Lazada using element attribute but somehow it does not show any data extracted.

Also, I am unable to get a full set of data for the date of which the review is being made by the customer.

I have tried tweaking the delay and ensured that the selector is specific to the element, but somehow it does not show the full set of data.

Can someone perhaps advise on this?

URL: https://www.lazada.sg/products/bosch-impact-drill-gsb-10-re-i6310385-s7940122.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.1.40d3708eZ0gtdP&search=1

Sitemap:
{"_id":"lazada_2","startUrl":["https://www.lazada.com.my/rubine/?from=input&page=[1-7]&q=water%20heater","https://www.lazada.com.my/sharp/?from=input&page=[1-2]&q=water%20heater","https://www.lazada.com.my/pensonic/?from=input&page=[1-2]&q=water%20heater"],"selectors":[{"id":"product links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.c16H9d a","multiple":true,"delay":"500"},{"id":"Product Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"h1.pdp-product-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Ratings (Qty)","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"div.pdp-review-summary a.pdp-link:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"span.pdp-price.pdp-price_type_normal","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Distributor","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"div.seller-name__detail a.pdp-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Discount","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"span.pdp-product-price__discount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Original Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"div.origin-block span.pdp-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Distributor Ratings","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"div.seller-info-value.rating-positive","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Distributor Ship on Time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"div.info-content:nth-of-type(2) div.seller-info-value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"li.breadcrumb_item:nth-of-type(1) a.breadcrumb_item_anchor span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"li.breadcrumb_item:nth-of-type(2) a.breadcrumb_item_anchor span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"li.breadcrumb_item:nth-of-type(3) a.breadcrumb_item_anchor span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Brand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"a.pdp-link.pdp-product-brand__brand-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Ratings Score ","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"span.score-average","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Lazmall","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product links"],"selector":"img.pdp-seller-badge","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Sorry, wrong sitemap.

Please refer to this sitemap instead:

{"_id":"review_lazada_1","startUrl":["https://www.lazada.sg/products/bosch-impact-drill-gsb-10-re-i6310385-s7940122.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.1.40d3708eZ0gtdP&search=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"Product Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h1.pdp-product-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Ratings Qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.pdp-review-summary a.pdp-link:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Answered Questions Qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.pdp-review-summary a.pdp-link:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Overall Ratings","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.score-average","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"5 Star Qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(1) span.percent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"4 star qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) span.percent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"3 star qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) span.percent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"2 star qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) span.percent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"1 star qty","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(5) span.percent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Reviews","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element Click"],"selector":"div.item-content div.content","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Element Click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.item","multiple":true,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":"div.pdp-mod-review button.next-btn.next","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Post Time stamp","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element Click"],"selector":"span.title","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"User ID","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element Click"],"selector":"div.middle ","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Stars","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["Element Click"],"selector":"div.container-star.starCtn.left","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"stars","delay":0}]}

what i would recommend is to extract the text (rating number) rather than the icon. But if you insist on getting the star icon, you would need to extract each of the star and then vlookup its value to translate the raw info into stars.
e.g., as you can see in the photo, the blank and the full start has different src.

kindly mention stars for this sitemap if you can please
for this site