How to scrape gallery images in one row

When i scrape the gallery images from site, it duplicates all other rows with respect to gallery images. Suppose, i have scrapped one product but product has 6 gallery images. Then it will make 6 rows with all other details same only gallery image different. How can i scrape gallery images in row with some kind of seprator?

Url from which i want to scrape: https:// www. williamjacket. com/product /white-puffy-vest/
url of my site: https://motocollection.us

Sitemap:
{"_id":"williamjacket","startUrl":["https: //www. williamjacket. com/product-category/vest/"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".instock a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"title","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"price","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".product-page-price del bdi","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"sale price","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".product-page-price ins bdi","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"description","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.product-short-description","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"image","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.wp-post-image","multiple":false},{"id":"catagory","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".woocommerce-breadcrumb a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"gallery images","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div[aria-hidden]:nth-of-type(n+2) img.attachment-woocommerce_thumbnail","multiple":true}]}

something like this

{"_id":"williamjacket","startUrl":["https://www.williamjacket.com/product-category/vest/"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".instock a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".product-page-price del bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"sale price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".product-page-price ins bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.product-short-description","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"extractAttribute":"data-src","id":"image1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.flickity-slider div:nth-of-type(1) img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"data-src","id":"image2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.flickity-slider div:nth-of-type(2) img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"data-src","id":"image3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.flickity-slider div:nth-of-type(3) img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"catagory","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".woocommerce-breadcrumb a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"gallery images","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[aria-hidden]:nth-of-type(n+2) img.attachment-woocommerce_thumbnail","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

Thanks but it still creating seprate rows for each gallery image.

I don't know what you mean. I added a column for each of 3 images. I don't have the such a problem with a separate rows for each image....

you need a separate column for a thumbnail (small) image???

Hi Don, I know this is old but I really need help.

This is exactly what I'm looking for and I still can't get around how you did to get images like this.

too bad, I sent that screen more than half a year ago... I should remember how I did that...

1 Like

I know lol. Wasn't really hoping to get an answer, but really appreciate that you got the time to do it.

that's not too hard to accomplish....