How to scrape from Spotify embeds

I'm trying to gather some research from different artist management firms, and am having trouble with the iframe:iframe method.

Here's an example page I'm trying to scrape a spotify artist url from:

I've tried the full selector:
iframe:iframe #__next > div > div > div.EmbedAudioWidget_container__8roNb > div.EmbedAudioWidget_metadataAndPlayerControlsContainer__hAT6m > div.Metadata_coverArtMetadataContainer__CZCe6.Metadata_isPreviewOrTrailer___ZKRy > div.Metadata_metadataWrapper___VFIh.Metadata_isPreviewOrTrailer___ZKRy > div > span > h2 > div > div > div > span > a.Link-sc-k8gsk-0.hRohBE

As well as a short selector:

iframe:iframe a.Link-sc-k8gsk-0.hRohBE

And still can't get anything to populate in the data preview.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Sorry if I didn't make the context clear enough. I want to scrape the bands spotify page URL from the band name inside the Spotify iframe. Highlighted with a box below.

Doesn't seem to need iframe:

{"_id":"redlightmanagement","startUrl":["https://www.redlightmanagement.com/artists/alabama-shakes/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":".heading h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"Website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".website a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"Insta","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.fa-instagram","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"youtube","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.fa-youtube","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

Thanks for feedback - that gets the band name, Youtube, Instagram etc. But the Spotify links are only in the iframe circled above. If you click "Alabama Shakes" in the Spotify embed window, that takes you to the URL I'm trying to scrape.

Seems to be straightforward a href links. Try:

{"_id":"redlightmanagement_v2","startUrl":["https://www.redlightmanagement.com/artists/alabama-shakes/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":".heading h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"Website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".website a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"Insta","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.fa-instagram","type":"SelectorLink"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"youtube","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.fa-youtube","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"posts","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Insta"],"regex":"","selector":"header section ul > li:contains('post')","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"followers","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Insta"],"regex":"","selector":"header section ul > li:contains('follower')","type":"SelectorText"}]}