How to scrape folded data

Hi! I'm trying to scrape a hotel website for all the price on it.
On the link below, there are multiple rooms, and multiple price option for each room.
However, the price is folded. Each time I can only see price for one room only, and the rest are folded.

I built a click selector and I hope that each time the clicking can open the folded price, like expand-scrape-expand another-scraper another-etc.. But it doesn't work. In the result I only have all the prices for the first room. the rest are null.

I think it's like pop-up data though without new window. I couldn't find similar case on the forum.
Does anyone know how to deal with it?
Thanks in advance!

Url: https://all.accor.com/ssr/app/accor/rates/5309/index.en.shtml?dateIn=2020-09-01&nights=1&compositions=2&stayplus=false

Sitemap:
{"_id":"newaccor","startUrl":["https://all.accor.com/ssr/app/accor/rates/5309/index.en.shtml?dateIn=2020-09-01&nights=1&compositions=2&stayplus=false"],"selectors":[{"id":"expand","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.room--selected, li:nth-of-type(n+2) div.room-info","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"button.room-info__button","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"room-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["expand"],"selector":"h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option-wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["expand"],"selector":"label","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"option-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":"span.offer__info__label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"features","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":"span.offertype__description","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option-price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":".offer__room-price-comparison .public-price__price span.booking-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi, thanks for whoever has thought about the issue.

I just got the solution from a friend. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

So basically there's no need to make a click the selector, as all the information are well loaded when the page is loaded. however, it is important to make right selector.

So I changed the expand selector to select the right content, and drop the click function. and voila, it works!

sitemap is attached. hope it's helpful for those stucking with similar issues!

{"_id":"newaccor","startUrl":["https://all.accor.com/ssr/app/accor/rates/5309/index.en.shtml?dateIn=2020-09-01&nights=1&compositions=2&stayplus=false"],"selectors":[{"id":"expand","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.list-complete-item","multiple":true,"delay":"500"},{"id":"room-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["expand"],"selector":"h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option-wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["expand"],"selector":"label","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"option-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":"span.offer__info__label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"features","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":"span.offertype__description","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option-price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["option-wrapper"],"selector":".offer__room-price-comparison .public-price__price span.booking-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}