How To Scrape Data from a website using paginations and product links

Describe the problem.

Hey All....I am very new here and new to data scraping as well. I am working on a project to collect and create a database of books by different publishers in Marathi Language.

Can someone please help here.

I am trying to scrape data from books sites. each site is very different but with similar sets of data - Books.

I want to extract the
a. Book Title
b. Book Author
c. Book Image
d. Book MRP
e. Book Discounted Price
f. Book Description

I tried doing it multiple times, however it is selecting the data only from page no 1 and leaving all the the other pages. Also for each record it is giving two different lines, capturing MRP in one line and Discounted MRP in other line.

Url:
example 1 - Types of Books
example 2 - https://akshardhara.com/health.html

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Manovikas","startUrl":["https://manovikasprakashan.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=81"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.ias-trigger","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"element_wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div.product-thumb","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Book_Link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div.product-thumb","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".name a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"MRP","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"span.price-old","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"DMRP","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"span.price-new","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Author","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Book_Link"],"regex":"","selector":".tags a","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@Prasad Hello, when accessing this page by default the 'Load More' button is loaded only after scrolling down the page, therefore you should substitute the 'Element' selector with an 'Element scroll' selector instead.

Here's a sitemap example:

{"_id":"Manovikas","startUrl":["https://manovikasprakashan.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=81"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.ias-trigger","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":0,"id":"element_wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div.product-thumb","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"Book_Link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"selector":".name a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".name a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"MRP","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"span.price-old","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"DMRP","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"span.price-new","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Author","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Book_Link"],"regex":"","selector":".tags a","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Thanks so much...this worked wonders. greatly appreciate your support.