How to scrape coordinates

Hello.

I am trying to scrape the coordinates from the maps that appear in a real estate website. I am able to scrape all the rest of the information I need using text, link and picture selectors, but it looks like the way these coordinates are handled is difficult (at least to me).

sample URL: https://www.habitaclia.com/alquiler-piso-de_4_dormitorios_en_rodriguez_san_pedro_arapiles-madrid-i15240003785603.htm?f=&geo=p&from=list&lo=55

sitemap:

{"_id":"data-alquiler-habitaclia-municipio","startUrl":["https://www.habitaclia.com/alquiler-madrid.htm"],"selectors":[{"id":"property-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","property-pagination-link"],"selector":"section.list-items:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"tipo-vivienda-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#idtiposbuscador a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"zona-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"span.txt-geo","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"anunciante-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#js-contact-top span.title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rent-price-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"span[itemprop='price']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"area-m2-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#js-feature-container li:nth-of-type(1) strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bedrooms-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#js-feature-container li:nth-of-type(2) strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bathrooms-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#js-feature-container li:nth-of-type(3) strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rent-price-sqm-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"#js-feature-container .feature-surface strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"article#js-translate","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"distribution-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"article.has-aside:nth-of-type(2) ul","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"gen-chars-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"article.has-aside:nth-of-type(3) ul","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"common-equipment-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"article:nth-of-type(4) ul","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"property-pagination-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","property-pagination-link"],"selector":"ul.f-right li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"address-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property-link"],"selector":"h4.address","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

(I haven't even created a selector for this because I haven't been able to clarify how to do it)

Thanks!

The GPS info is buried deep within the source code, so you would need Type: HTML and some regex to get at them, e.g.

{"_id":"forum-habitaclia-gps","startUrl":["https://www.habitaclia.com/alquiler-piso-con_2_habitaciones_con_ascensor_y_aire_acondicionado_las_tablas-madrid-i31540000001544.htm?f=&geo=p&from=list&lo=55"],"selectors":[{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h1 font","multiple":false,"regex":"" },{"id":"Latitude","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":false,"regex":"(?<=GPSLat\\\\\":)[\\d\\.]+" },{"id":"Longitude","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":false,"regex":"(?<=GPSLon\\\\\":)[\\d\\.\\-]+" }]}

2021-01-30_221336