How to scrape and group additional Div rows?

Hi folks,

Thanks for this tool, very useful !

I'm trying to scrape this product's info section, but I have difficulties to scrape additional rows for "Durability" and "Finish", please see the sitemap and click Data Preview for both.. As you will see it will only scrape the first row.

Please note that some other product pages may have only one row to scrape so it's not always have additional rows like in this example.

Sitemap:

{"_id":"testwpuser","startUrl":["https://www.duralee.com/Highland-Court/Highland-Court-Fabric/Product/HV16156-1.htm"],"selectors":[{"id":"usage","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".productInfoStats div.row:contains('Usage')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"attribute","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".productInfoStats div.row:contains('Attribute')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"care","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".productInfoStats div.row:contains('Care')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"durability","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".productInfoStats div.row:contains('Durability')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"finish","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".productInfoStats div.row:contains('Finish')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

If the rows are always in the same order, e.g. "Durability" is always followed by "Care", one method would be to just grab the whole product info block, then pick out the "Durability" text with a regex, using "Durability:" and "Care:" as bookends:

Type: Text
Selector: div.productInfoStats
Regex: (?<=Durability:\s+)(.|\n)+(?=\sCare:)

Hi Lee,

That works great! Thank you so much, I appreciate your help! :slight_smile: