How to scrape after infinite scroll

Describe the problem:
Problem 1: The sitemap scrolls to to the bottom of the infinite scroll but doesn't start scraping the link info.
Problem 2: Images are setup so the ones visible/selectable are low resolution. When you hover over them or click them you can see the high resolution versions. How can i scrape the url for the high resolution version?

I cannot provide a URL as the site is not public, you need a login which is only for businesses so I can't share it.

Sitemap:
"selectors":[{"id":"Scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+493) a","multiple":true,"delay":"8000"},{"id":"Link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.product-link-box","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Stock Status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".price-and-buy-button-box-content button","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".active div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Images","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"picture img","delay":0,"extractAttribute":"src"},{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".hidden-md .column-center-content-container h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".hidden-xs span.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

1. It is possible to separate the scroller and data scrapers (typically the scrapers are child of the scroller). You can try building the scroller first, than build the scrapers below it, at the root level. So the scroller will run first, followed by the scrapers. This may not work for certain Ajax/React sites.

2. The high-rez URLs can sometimes be found in the source code, so you can get at them with Type: Element Attribute or HTML. Other times, the site may use a consistent naming scheme for images, like widget_img1_thumb.jpg and widget_img1_highrez.jpg so you can just scrape the low-rez URLs and later do a search 'n replace, _thumb.jpg -> _highrez.jpg