How to Scrape a site with no filtered address bar

Hi
I am new here after changing from Dexi.io.

I am trying to scrape the following site: www.jobs.nhs.uk

However, when you filter the jobs the address bar is never updated and thus my Scraper, when I run through webscraper.io fails, it works fine in browser mode but I need to automate it!

This is what I have:
{"_id":"nhsjobs","startUrl":["https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/search_vacancy/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Jobs","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"selector":"h2 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Job Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":".title h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Closing Date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":"dd strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Contact Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":"dt:contains('Contact Name:') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Contact Email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":"dt:contains('Email Address:') + dd a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pages","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["root"],"selector":"ul.pagination a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"jobref","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":".h2Strong strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"body","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Jobs"],"selector":"div.info","multiple":false,"regex":"[A-Za-z0-9.%+-]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]+\.[A-Za-z]{2,4}","delay":0}]}

any help really is much appreciated.