How to scrap LinkedIn

The problem is that the page loads by scolling down then you have to click a load more button.
I know how to use the element scroll down and I know how to use element click but I do not know how to use them together.

If anyone can help I will be truly grateful.

Sitemap:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search?keywords=Software%2BEngineer&location=london%2C%2BEngland%2C%2BUnited%2BKingdom&trk=public_jobs_jobs-search-bar_search-submit&f_TP=1%2C2&redirect=false&position=1&pageNum=0

Hi,

Any update regarding this issue?

LinkedIn needs some tricks including the under/undocumented "scrollElementSelector" (can't be added with GUI). Try this:

{"_id":"linkedin-jobs-2023","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search?keywords=Software%2BEngineer&location=london%2C%2BEngland%2C%2BUnited%2BKingdom&trk=public_jobs_jobs-search-bar_search-submit"],"selectors":[{"delay":250,"elementLimit":50,"id":"custom scroller","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","Paginator"],"scrollElementSelector":"main > div > div.scaffold-layout__list > div.jobs-search-results-list","selector":"div.job-card-container:odd","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"job rows","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","Paginator"],"selector":"div.job-card-container","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Paginator","paginationType":"clickOnce","parentSelectors":["_root","Paginator"],"selector":"li[data-test-pagination-page-btn]:nth-of-type(n+2) button","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"head title","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Delay 1s","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Paginator"],"selector":"head title","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Title and Link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["job rows"],"selector":"a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["job rows"],"regex":"","selector":"span.job-card-container__primary-description","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["job rows"],"regex":"","selector":".artdeco-entity-lockup__caption li","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Salary","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["job rows"],"regex":"","selector":".mt1 li","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Posted","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["job rows"],"regex":"","selector":"time","type":"SelectorText"}]}