How to scrap data from pop up multiple

How can scrap data from this link? There is pop up window no link.

Url: Directory of Expertise | UniKL

Sitemap:
{"_id":"popup","startUrl":["https://www.unikl.edu.my/expert-directory/"],"selectors":[{"id":"pop","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"#dvgridboxlink71230979140204 img","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"div#dvteambox71230979140204"},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["pop"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dv-panel-title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"dep","parentSelectors":["pop"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) li:nth-of-type(1) strong","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"mail","parentSelectors":["pop"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"li:nth-of-type(n+2) img","extractAttribute":""}]}

you can continue developing this sitemap to scrape what you desire, check it:

{"_id":"POPUP_TEST","startUrl":["https://www.unikl.edu.my/expert-directory/"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"a.popup-with-zoom-anim","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click"],"regex":"","selector":"div.teamlist-popup div.dv-panel-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"dep","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) li:nth-of-type(1) strong","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click"],"regex":"","selector":"a:contains(\"@\")","type":"SelectorText"}]}

here is a sample data, I grabbed...

1 Like

Thank You so much. It works .I am Grateful to you.