How to Scrap Carousel Attributes

HI,
I would like to scrap a product page that has colors but not as swatches, instead they are inside a carousel under the product details.
May I know how to do this as I really need it?

Url: Sanderson - shalimar

Regards

Hi @Fares

In this case I would suggest using a "Grouped" selector - div.colourways div.productThumb p[data-value="descriptiveColour"]

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"sandersondesigngroup-com","startUrl":["https://sanderson.sandersondesigngroup.com/product/fabric/art-of-the-garden-fabrics/shalimar/dart226319/"],"selectors":[{"id":"product-title","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1#productName","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"product-color-variations","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div.colourways div.productThumb p[data-value=\"descriptiveColour\"]","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""}]}

Hope it helps. :crossed_fingers:t6:

Thank you very much Viesturs, it works as I want
Appreciate your support and wish you a nice day

May I ask you please how can I scrap the product images inside the slider from the above link?
I've tried many selectors but got only the first image!

Appreciate your support

For product image variations you can also use the aforementioned "Grouped" selector just by replacing - p[data-value="descriptiveColour"] with img and attribute name - src.

Thanks for your reply
Actually I didn't mean the attributes images, what I want is the main product images as in the attached file.

Appreciate your reply

For that you should be using a "Grouped" selector - div.slideshowwrap div.slick-slide:not(.slick-cloned) > img with an "Attribute name" - src.

Hope it helps!

Amazing :+1:
Thank you for your support, really appreciate it